Thursday, January 26, 2006

My first blogg...don't wanna mess up a good writing with some crap stuff just about myself...so here i am, writing becuz have no idea whattado rite now...

Really wanna sleep to save my soul. I would really, really love to sleep. So, this middle of the night awakening can only promise evolution for my soul… if not bags under my eyes (like I always have). U know I really love to express myself, in any form. I don't think twice about sharing how I feel about something or how broken I was, but sometimes getting specific is terrifying. As always, I enjoy so much my dreaming time… wondering!! ^_^ And right now… I wonder how they (my friends??famz?? people..)looked over me… am I really like what they see?? How often do I withhold from people my true experience? (like well-socialized girl??hehe..)

And how to go about this other wonder?? I just would love to have somebody (not a boyfriend if u guess so..), maybe a true bestfriend I could have on this planet..who asks me lotsa questions we could both wondering, a person who touched me and loves our relationship and when I just could ask them outrightly without having a hard feeling. A feedback taking soul who would land me some reactionary stuff… U know what?? Sometimes I wonder… am I going the wrong way?? I find myself inspired to speak a little more authentically about my fear, or my dissappointment (yuckkkk..i've never liked to admit my dissappointment) or all those human not-so-proud of things, and it loosened me a gut…huhu…I don't have a gut actually…but I just know that there is a great challenge for myself brewing underneath those ponderings…

Anyway, thanks for reading….
-C-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home