Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Had lovely conversations with some good friends which confort me a bit. The discussion was a lot about the merely fact that I actually am lying to myself… really wanna speak my truth, but u know sometimes u just couldn’t tell and all u wanna have is some empty spaces and silences.

I spend myself reading good books these days, especially when I really don’t wanna face up the “situation”… I absolutely into the point where the feeling is to defense myself, to protect myself… huuhhh…berlebihan sebenernya……just becuz I don’t wanna get dissapointed someday!! This thing encouraged me to leave becuz if I’d go it means deserting me. I have to run away…

Self protection was in times of true danger
My best defense is to mistrust and be wary
Surrendering a feat of unequalled measure
And I’m thrilled to let you in
Overjoyed to be let in in kind…

I’ve read the sign… (kata Paulo Coulho, dengarkanlah bahasa jiwa…^_^). Well, I’ve decided then… I chose, in the past, becoz I trusted my feelings....I compromised to be with that decision becoz my heart once..said yes it is… Trying hard not to regret things (we all do have that part, don’t we??). Kalo kata Wawing, my damn wise producer… never regret what we’ve decided in the past, coz it’s the best decision we take at that time. Future does have funny ways of showing itself…

Life has a funny way of sticking out on u
When u think everything’s okay and everything’s going right
Well… Life has a funny way too of helping u out
When u think everything’s gone wrong and everything goes up in your face…
(lagunya siapa hayooo….hehe…teteupp gw mah…Alanis gitu yah… -ironic-)

Helping u out… helping me out…
-c-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home